When are you going to post my photo!?

Look, I’m *just* as cute as the rest of those bizzatches, and I write my own emails. WHEN are you gonna post me? How many emails do I have to send? Do you know how hard it is to hit the send button with a paw? I didn’t think so. Look at me—it doesn’t get any fluffier. ‘Nuff said.

Oh, and Peace out, Tater Tot (my bro). East Coast.

Haus

Thank you, Julia H.

Comments

1. rainbow says:

okay this is really a muppet right?

2. not a muppet; rather much like Moxie:

in which we first meet you-know-who.

3. The flying pup! How are you?

4. Meow House says:

What a big chair for such a small pup! He needs a snuggly blankie to keep him warm while he’s sitting on it.

5. Dustbunny says:

Where’s the Sexy Chicken?? I demand the Sexy Chicken!!

6. another Sexy Chicken convert! hooray!!

Wolf-Spawn, you are going DOWN.

7. Brenda Osborn says:

I think the little white cutie that can send her on e-mails is the cuties I vote for that pup

8. Beauregard says:

(Moxie’s nose + S.C.) x the name Tater Tot = world wide epidemic of head explosions

9. awww….he’s just so adorable!

10. Dustbunny says:

Is the Sexy Chicken in any way related to the Flying Spaghetti Monster? Because you know, chicken and pasta kinda go together.

11. That’s a disgustingly adorable dog. She reminds me of my Binger :(

12. WickedWendy01 says:

What an adorable pup! I just want to gobble him all up!

13. it’s a mop.

14. It’s a Maltese–squee!! My mom has one named Olivia and they are the liveliest, sweetest dogs evar.

15. I don’t think the Sexy Chicken has a following as great or as awesome as the FSM, DustBunny.

Here is the origin of the sexy chicken [as posted earlier by finn in this thread]:

Bon apetit!

16. I definitely see potential here.

17. Subhangi says:

Awwwwwwwww.

18. If she had a tail, she would be a bleached twin to my Cricket. My Cricket is the color of this girl’s ears. Such a cutie!!

19. My dog Myfi did that once, and when we started laughing at her and she gave us a look that said,”WTF!?!”

20. i have the same dog and is such a spazic its soooo funny

21. you didn’t by any chance get that dog from tina mccormick did you. beautiful!

22. alexandra says:

alexita tan bonita

23. Muooo… your blog is wonderfull :D I like it a looot :D:D Thanks a lot

24. kisekileia says:

see, this is how dogs of the cute little white fluffball variety should be cut!

25. lorilea123 says:

Is this a Maltese? He is the cutest pup EVER!