When are you going to post my photo!?

Look, I’m *just* as cute as the rest of those bizzatches, and I write my own emails. WHEN are you gonna post me? How many emails do I have to send? Do you know how hard it is to hit the send button with a paw? I didn’t think so. Look at me—it doesn’t get any fluffier. ‘Nuff said.

Oh, and Peace out, Tater Tot (my bro). East Coast.

Haus

Thank you, Julia H.

Advertisements

Comments

1. rainbow says:

okay this is really a muppet right?

2. not a muppet; rather much like Moxie:

in which we first meet you-know-who.

3. The flying pup! How are you?

4. Meow House says:

What a big chair for such a small pup! He needs a snuggly blankie to keep him warm while he’s sitting on it.

5. Dustbunny says:

Where’s the Sexy Chicken?? I demand the Sexy Chicken!!

6. another Sexy Chicken convert! hooray!!

Wolf-Spawn, you are going DOWN.

7. Brenda Osborn says:

I think the little white cutie that can send her on e-mails is the cuties I vote for that pup

8. Beauregard says:

(Moxie’s nose + S.C.) x the name Tater Tot = world wide epidemic of head explosions

9. awww….he’s just so adorable!

10. Dustbunny says:

Is the Sexy Chicken in any way related to the Flying Spaghetti Monster? Because you know, chicken and pasta kinda go together.

11. That’s a disgustingly adorable dog. She reminds me of my Binger 😦

12. WickedWendy01 says:

What an adorable pup! I just want to gobble him all up!

13. it’s a mop.

14. It’s a Maltese–squee!! My mom has one named Olivia and they are the liveliest, sweetest dogs evar.

15. I don’t think the Sexy Chicken has a following as great or as awesome as the FSM, DustBunny.

Here is the origin of the sexy chicken [as posted earlier by finn in this thread]:

Bon apetit!

16. I definitely see potential here.

17. Subhangi says:

Awwwwwwwww.

18. If she had a tail, she would be a bleached twin to my Cricket. My Cricket is the color of this girl’s ears. Such a cutie!!

19. My dog Myfi did that once, and when we started laughing at her and she gave us a look that said,”WTF!?!”

20. i have the same dog and is such a spazic its soooo funny

21. you didn’t by any chance get that dog from tina mccormick did you. beautiful!

22. alexandra says:

alexita tan bonita

23. Muooo… your blog is wonderfull 😀 I like it a looot :D:D Thanks a lot

24. kisekileia says:

see, this is how dogs of the cute little white fluffball variety should be cut!

25. lorilea123 says:

Is this a Maltese? He is the cutest pup EVER!