Dude, what’s up.

Dude, What?

Why did you turn on the light? Just—

Look. I cannot deal with you right now. Look—I’m going back to sleep.

Babyoliver

If you’re not gonna turn the light off, I’m gonna go get something to eat. I’m just gonna chill by the bowl.

Lazyoli

Man.

I wonder how my MySpace is doing.

I gotta update that mofo. I’ve got friends on it and everything. Like 83 friends, man. It’s awesome.

Yeah.

____

Thanks, Oliver D. and Jill!

Comments

1. WAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
    He’s like a baby Bounce! Such a sweet little dude… I bet he’s a Shoulder Cat…

2. so cute!!!!!!

3. Hahaha, I love the captions.

That kitty is sooo cute ;_;

4. He’s got serious milk belly going on too.

5. sooooo sweepy – i just have to lie down to eat – can’t stand up

6. That cat is way cool.

7. dwarf rabbit owner too! says:

This kitty, along with his sleepiness, and the awesome caption job… makes it as cute as the bunny ones!

8. I’ve never seen a cat woolgathering before.

9. Stoner kitty! Too cute! XD

10. Gillian says:

Uhhhh… I think this cat is stoned.

Look. Squinty eyes, disoriented, lethargic, munchies..

11. “Dude, I so hate roomates! I got a final tomorrow, ok, turn the darn light OFF!!!”

Muurrmph….

12. Subhangi says:

Talk about roommies. Last night I accidently left my dorm door open and a start dog ambles in and plonks himself on my roommie’s bed. (She’s outta town, and I don’t know if I should tell her. The dog looked rather sweet ^-^)

13. Subhangi says:

Ooops … that ‘start’ dog in the previous sentence was supposed to read ‘stray’ dog.

14. I had a Australian roomate who always called his folks at 2:30 am and then anothe roomate who would always call his GF from midnight to three in the morning.

15. Oh gosh that’s so adorable. Especially the first pic!!!

16. adrianna says:

wow. the cats are really storming the myspace!

17. sadie_asher says:

Wow! I so relate to the kitty in the first picture — I just woke up too! Stupid morning.

18. Actually, I’d take this
    puss to the vet.

19. Meow House says:

He’s awfully cute but if he didn’t really just wake up – if he looks like that all the time – he is almost certainly sick. I hope he’s just sleepy!

The MySpace profile is adorable too.

20. AWwwwwwwww although he’s VERY VERY UBERLY CUTE, hope he’s not sick ._. ;.; :( :D

21. chets momma says:

i agree–just hope he’s not sick. or if he was, he’s much better now. the comments are sooo funny!

22. he wasn’t sick- i accidentally had the flash on! the pics were also taken months apart- he’s 9 months old now, and if you look at the rest of his pics you can tell he’s a normal kitty. his eyes are actually pretty big, and no, we don’t smoke pot or anything else :)

23. Meow House says:

Glad to hear he’s not a sick boy! He extremely has The Cute. (I think people were just kidding about him being a stoner.) I love the MySpace profile – “The whole entire world loves me” – so sweet!

24. lol my kitty Kanji does that, when we get home from work around midnight (swing shift….) and BAM the lights on, his eyes are all squinty because his lazyness was probably asleep

25. I just added Oliver to my friends list on MySpace. I can’t believe I just did that.

26. Cats with MySpace profiles! Now that is the coolest.

Is Oliver really 30 years old, though? That’s gotta be some kind of a record.

27. XD That is so my Saturday morning.

28. That dopey, groggy look is too precious!

29. Aw, another cute kitten!

30. curator says:

Oh. Oh. Oh. I must have thou.

31. he is just the most adorable lil dude! i added his profile on myspace too i dont think anyone could resist him!

32. Christine says:

That kitten better be watching out for those kitten predators on MySpace now, being so cute and all I can see all the older cats wanting to message him and everything.

33. Meow House says:

Christine, don’t worry: Oliver says that his mommy reviews all his messages on MySpace because, as he says, “I’m still little.”

Squee!

34. OMG! It’s the rare, elusive and to-tally cuddlable BONELESS kitten!

35. OMG! Looks like someone gassed in his face. Haha!

36. pe~UwwwwwwwweeeY~!!!! I’ve seen that lQQk before! Haha!

37. The first caption is PRICELESS. (I didn’t know a cat could look tired, actually!) And Ms. Cuteowner™, your commentary is always TEH c00l.

38. This is the funniest caption/photo combination on this site so far. I’m tearing up from the sheer perfection of it.

39. Just wake up kah, this kitty? ^_^

40. Oh, I wish I could email this to a friend. But every time I try to click on “permalink,” it just resolves itself to cuteoverload.com. What’s up with that?