Sooooooo comfterbles

This is the most picturesque scene—the only thing missing is the Courvoisier.

Crystal_leigh_gizzy

Kudos, Krystal L. ;)

Comments

1. Another one of those poor adorable wah-wahs that really ought to be a cat. Sigh.

Cooooozy.

2. i wanna see this wah-wah on the Blue Couch of Wanton Fabulousness.

3. What kind of adorable dog is this? ADORBS!!! ugh, I am going to die.

4. Subhangi says:

Sleep little one.

5. Somebody help Maddy. I can’t bring myself to type it.

6. Someone should turn him in a few minutes, to make sure he’s toasty on all sides.

7. Um — what’s with the green glow coming off this pup’s back? They’re aliens, all of them, and I always knew it?

8. jessica says:

aww! what a precious pup! I just want to kiss that little forehead!

9. E. Collison says:

These recent pup pics are too, too much!

Kawaaaaiiii!!! (Delicately slips to floor in cute-induced swoon.)

10. so sweet! it’s a lovely picture. ::cheers::

11. HHHHHHHHHHNnnnnnn!!!!! That was exactly what I needed. I’m having the pooest day.

12. aw it is so cute, it makes me drowsy just looking…at…himzzzzzzz. *Clunk*
    [Head hits desk at work.]

13. why is his head so bizarrely out of proportion to the rest of his body?

looks like a popcorn tin that’s about to pop….

14. Can I just say I enjoy Meg’s captions and commentary as much as the photos? The pics wouldn’t be the same without ‘em.

15. ebee, you can indeed, and thank you. I think Mike is out-doing me at this point, tho:

16. mejezabel says:

puppy schweepin’

17. seriously what type of dog is this? i need one on my couch …. everyone needs this kind of cuteness in their life

18. Amanda Lou Snow says:

Finally, a day of rest!

19. Ponygirl says:

i want to kiss the little multi-colored paw pads!

20. E. Collison says:

Forget the Courvoisier [sp?] – I want to sack out on that sofa right now. (Yawns…)

It’s not fair to tempt mere mortals with such enticing cutneness, Meg.

21. “i wanna see this wah-wah on the Blue Couch of Wanton Fabulousness.”

Finn — I was going to do up a shop job, but then I found this:

Teh intarweb iz majikkle.

22. AAGGHH!! I just died from the CUTE! i don’t think i will ever recover.

23. Since no one has answered, my guess would be that this is a chihuahua puppy. Not my favorite either, but really, what puppy isn’t cute.

Anyhoo, I really want to join him by that fire. Chilly and grey in the northeast today.

24. Methinks the green thing is a tennis ball in the distance? The puppy is too freakin cute!

25. OK, had to share this silly little exchange…

me: http://www.squidgrid.com/images/misc/bluemarshmallowsofadog.jpg

D.O.G.: http://www.squidgrid.com/images/misc/bluemarshmallowsofadogowned.jpg

me: http://www.squidgrid.com/images/misc/bluemarshmallowsofadogalpha.jpg

Who will prevail? Tune in next time for the further adventures of Wolf-Spawn and Sexy Chicken!

26. Jan Spencer says:

JUST adorable…I forgot to send out the picture to my coworkers today… I will have to double up tomorrow. They all look forward to it now on a daily basis!!

27. hairgirl73 says:

Be even cuter on the blue “pleather” couch of love, tho.

28. unbelieveable says:

These pictures are cute but is it necessary to be so incredibly cheesy about it? Some of these comments are just disturbing!

29. Kate Orman says:

My cats inform me you have misspelled “comfortibyule”.

30. E. Collison says:

I think Meg’s using “Dog” spelling here…

31. Disturbing comments?? But whatever can you mean?

[hums to self]
    Two, four, six, eight,
    Monkeys stole my license plate…

32. It sure looks like a chihuahua…but this moopy poopy is extra cutey – so I think it might be a mix. LOok at his ears and how thick his legs, feet and tail are.

Anyhoo -yyyyeeeeargh I am re-dying of cute.

33. Today, we find Sexy Chicken and Wolf-Spawn on holiday at the Inflatable Furniture beach…

34. Theo, could you be more brilliant? nyerhe—you couldn’t! Love the links.

35. Thanks Meg. The alpha geek adores (earnest) flattery… but Finn deserves half the credit for the SC-vs-WS stuff.

36. I am torn between hugging this