The C.O. mailbox is full

Dudes, the gmail mailbox is full (with over 4500 terrific mails to go thru!). We’re cleaning it out now. You can still send links, but attachments are too moishe to handle at the moment. I’ll holler back when we can receive your fine submissions again!

Full_mailbox_1

Comments

1. Deckard Canine says:

That may be a scout for the Easter Bunny, determining strategic locations for the upcoming egg-hiding night.

2. Yikes! Google gives you over 2 Gigs of space. That’s a LOT of e-mail…

3. Deck- indeed, I just hired that bun into my old position, working for “the big E.B.” is a demanding job!

4. Talk about an ace of a secret exit from the ol’ warren headquarters under the salvage yard. Boss! And Jupe’s disguise is tops, too.

(That was surprisingly hard. Brain hurts.)

5. Well good, this must explain why the pictures of my dog have not made CO already. Radar and I wait patiently for them to appear :)

Since I’m sure thats a pipe dream, here’s his dogster page http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=255476

6. E. Collison says:

Another bun – ahhh!!! I’m content.

7. Woods walker says:

Everbody has to do some house cleaning every now and then, I mostly wait until then to do it. Don’t think of it as clearing out your mail box. Think of it as a treasure hunt.

8. Hey Regina,

A photo of Radar HAS been on this site. I saw it in the Cutetracker a few times; in fact, I voted for it! (It’s the image of him in the Cheetos bag.)

9. Not only are you killing me with cuteness, but you’re talking about doing it too! *gonk*

10. AuntieMame says:

I knew exactly what you were talking about, Theo, before I even clicked the link. Boy, that takes me back a few years…

11. why don’t you do a flickr tag for submissions and just go through the best there? that way the submitters are providing the storage space.

peace,
    A

12. There’s just waaay too much cuteness out there to fit in just one inbox.

13. Well, then I won’t send this to you – I’ll just paste it here:

Made me laugh! :D

14. you guys filled up your GMAIL?? Whoa

The cute really does overload!

15. Gee, I wouldn’t of thought that your mailbox would be collecting dustbunnies! ;) Cute bun-bun!

16. I’ll have you know that’s not a pic of me. I’m cuter than that : )

17. How come there are never any bunbuns in my mailbox? :(

18. I want a bunbun!

19. I LIKE MEAT says:

Can i change that mailbox to a baking pan, filled with wine and veggies? and maybe some herbs?

20. I LIKE MEAT says:

Deckard is right

21. I LIKE MEAT says:

But the E.B. would be twice as tasty

22. dwarf rabbit owner too! says:

“And if you’d get the fat bunny out of your mailbox, Meg, you’d have room for the attachments. :-)” AuntieMame

HA! HA! Good pun re:this bun AuntieMame…Thanks for making me laugh!

23. Buns are just the BEST at peeping!!!
    –former doting bunny owner

24. That’s too cute! I love gray bunnies!!