Sears Buntrait Studio

"Ok now, back foot out slightly, ears perked—hold it right there!"

//image removed at photographer’s request//

Some professhe photographer must have taken this photo—check the quality of the subject, background and composishe! The bunny’s stylist must used a blow-drier for extra puffiness—A+!

Thanks Eric W ;)

Comments

1. AWWW cute! :3

2. BUNNY~! ::faints::

3. I lub him so!

4. Love the description on this one!

5. That’s a bathtub photo!!

Alice the Brit
    and the 2 cute Norwich terrier who have yet to feature here!!

6. Sealpoint Siamese bun-bun??

7. takeaways from this week’s CO thus far:

Things with small feet are terribly cute.

Ergo, i am not. cute.

sad in my size 10s…

8. wants to eats the wittle brown feets and ears

9. want the whiskers to tickle my face!

10. Background??? That bunny is in a bathtub!

11. OMG, that bunny makes me wanna DIE. Argh – the cuteness!

12. E. Collison says:

But hey, I uploaded this one to the CuteTracker™ a few days ago… [Giggles.]

13. heh, It was actually a D&D reference, Theo.

That bunny’s coloring is very cat-like, actually. I lurve it! :D

14. Meow House says:

I thought it was a bathtub at first too, but gauging from the size of the bun and the curve of the base of the vessel, that’s either a very large bun or a very small narrow tub.

I vote for it being a ceramic serving dish. (Just to sit in! Not to eat from!!)

15. ahh look at the cute wittle bun-bun

16. OMG!!!!! This is so cute it makes my eyes water!

17. Well, this is doing nothing to help my orders not to run out a bring a bunny home.

He’s so CUTE!!!!

18. Meow House, I think you are right!

19. I may have developed a crush… I want to cover it in kisses. and the widdle nose… it can kiss ME… and… awwww *sigh*

20. That is just sooooooooooooo adorable. Makes me want to pick my bunny up and squeeeeeeeeze her :)

21. the bunny feets are so cute!

22. That is so sweet, I think I just developed another cavity.

23. I want to rub his nose, and while I do it, I say “neemeeneemeeneemeeneemee!!”

I do not know why, that is just what you say when you rub the cute noses!

NEEMY! NEEMY!! NEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEY!!!!

24. Kawaii (as the Japanise would say!) I want to take him home and cuddle and squeeze him and keep him on my desk…..

25. dwarf rabbit owner too! says:

“I vote for it being a ceramic serving dish. (Just to sit in! Not to eat from!!) “

I agree with meow house!:)
    I was fixin’ to say that too so rather than re-type…” “‘s

26. Unless he really IS the Giant Bunny of DOOM –
    eek!

27. waterdragon687 says:

Actually, I think he might be sitting in a sink… that dark spot underneath his haunches looks a like a drain hole to me…

Regardless, though, it’s a lovely pic–fuzzy bunny cuteness is always good! :-)

28. I think you guys are right! It’s got to be a tub. Doi! That was silly of moi to think it was a studio.

XO,
    Meg

29. I wanna bury my nose in its white fluffy wittle fur. Awwwww ….

30. Woods walker says:

Just when you thought anything could not get cuter!

31. Can’t resist to give it a hug!

32. Oh! He looks like my widdle bunny Choux-Choux. I miss that sweet li’l thing.

33. wickedbored says:

OMG! It’s a Show Bunny!

34. wickedbored says:

OMG! It’s a Show Bunny!

35. Mr. Fluffy says:

It’s a study in white-on-white

36. cool dude dog lover says:

Oh no! Whoever took this pic, you are WAY too pro for your own good.

37. HIS EARS ARE SOOOO CUTE!!!!

38. bonaircat says:

where’d it go? photo I mean…