Peeky McPeekerson Jr.

Hey, how did that kitten get on my grandma’s floor? [Best linoleum pattern Evar!]

Gilpeak1

Christina R., beautiful job.

Comments

1. Eee!!! Could it BE any cuter? I almost died of the cute.

2. Aww!! Must! Snuggle! Fluffy! Kitty!!!!

3. Aww, so cute. ^w^

4. ihateToast says:

the kitten is camouflaged on the lino. but gee… it looks like real ceramic tile, but is so comfy on the bare feet! i love it! i’ll take it in avocado!

5. He looks like he’s playing peek-a-boo!!! I’d love to play with this little fuzzball…Cuteness abounds!!!!

6. Sooooooo cute !!!

7. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CUTE! :3:3:3

8. Cutie pie!*squeals*

9. My family had that same linoleum in our kitchen! It was brand new back in 1979.

10. ‘clears throat’ummm, yeah, the linoleum is real nice (next to the adorable kitten it looks hideous)ummm, yeah

11. pistache268 says:

Oh what a sweety fluff bub.

12. Beauregard says:

The paw! Look at that wee little scrunched up paw. Awwwww.

13. Awwwww! The shy little kitten even color coordinates with the floor. Too adorable.

14. ahhhhh to cute must not look oh to late *BOOM*

15. He’s PEEEEEEKING!!!

16. ¡O gatito mas hermoso! But I absolutely must mask the lino out of that pic. Stay tuned for ‘shop job…

17. Yup, very similar to what we had in our old house. It was definitely from the 70’s or earlier. Brings me back!

We didn’t have the adorable kitty, though.

18. That kitten would make my kitchen floor so much more tolerable! Ok, any kitten would, but this particular one hides so discreetly on that hideous floor

19. That kitten is totally saying, “Get out of here! You’re blowing my cover! Stop ruining my calculations! Oh, my calculations!”

20. hellolizzie says:

I had that linoleum in my childhood house too! I cannot believe so many people lived with that lino. . .and my mom actually picked it out and had it installed!

Go figure!

21. chunkstyle says:

Okay now this is too much, you’ve gone too far! First a mother and baby cat snuggling (gurgle) and now Mr. Peeks. Sugar shock abounds…Think before you post, for my sake and my coworkers sake…(shakes head)

22. Holy crap! I’m flatlining here!

23. AuntieMame says:

Is it wrong to say that I like that linoleum?

Oh, and Mr. Peeky, too.

24. Ah, that exact same linoleum was in a house I lived in while growing up. Adorable kitten ( :

25. kawaii!!!

26. I think the little fellow is up to no good..look at the demonic stare in his eyes!

27. lino lover says:

The kitten is adorable.

I feel compelled to chime in, however, in defense of linoleum. That floor (and most if not all of the nasty floors that folks think of when they say “linoleum”) is VINYL. Sheet vinyl is ugg, true linoleum is awesome.

28. snoopysnake says:

Yipe! That looks like my floor, except mine doesn’t have the white tiles. I wish I had that kitten to improve the floor’s looks! I had to touch my nose to him on the screen because he’s so adorable!

29. That kitten is just so cute. I want one…lol

30. BWAAHAHAHA!! My grandma in St. Louis had that exact same linoleum in her kitchen! Oh man!

As for the kitten, he’s a marmalade and cream cutie-pie! HEE!!

–TwoDragons

31. I can’t believe that before I knew it I was squealing *Peaky McPeakerson!* in a baby talk voice upon viewing this photo. This has gone entirely too far. I was in the military. I can’t do this kind of stuff. I’ve tried to break up with Cute Overload, but I just keep crawling back like some spineless sap. I’m so ashamed.

32. Mel! Don’t fight it, Baby! You’re the ideal combination! Don’t you see that!?

And the rest of you—what do you think this is? Fark.com? I love it! ;) I have a personal vendetta against ‘laminate’ type floors, so I really heart this thread.

33. OK. Lots to cover here. So here’s Our Hero in his original & outdated setting.

First step of any good renovation project is DEMOLITION, yeah baby!

We went through a few unsuccessful trials before settling on a winner. Here’s one proposal that didn’t make the cut.

Another false start.

Frankly, I think we were kinda punchy at this point.

Finally! And everything is just his size, even! Much better, eh?

And what does kitters think? In his own words, “Mew!”
    (“Thank you SOOOO much! I can’t believe this is really my house!”)

34. Theo… where’s the shag? McPeekerson could curl up all snuggly like and all sleepy and prrrrrrrrrrrr…. awwwwwwww

35. “Theo… where’s the shag?”

If I only had a nickel…

36. I still like the original pattern, but Theo, what in the heck is in door #4? An extreme close up of dental placque?

37. Source for doors 3 & 4 backgrounds:

(more specifically, the 1999 and 2006 folders)

38. Dammit! I had that floor too!

39. A MASTER IS OUT.

40. we used to have that linoleum at my mom’s house, in her kitchen, until she changed it. kitten’s cute, too.

41. My parents used to have that floor in blue!! What an ADORABLE kitten!!!!! :) <3

42. cool dude dog lover says:

Peeky McPeekerson! I’m STILL cracking up over that name!

I mean…aside from the fact that the kitten is totaly adorable.

43. Ponygirl says:

HOW ON EARTH DID I MISS THIS KITTEN UNTIL NOW??!!! I come every day! I think the dates have been changed to fuck with me!

44. Cassidy says:

aaaaaaaaaaaaw

45. I totally have that flooring on my stairs lol

What a cutie!

46. Not only does the floor look like my Grandma’s floor, that kitty looks like her cat that she found when it was stray and took in. Unfortunately, due to a fight with another cat, ours lost on eye.