Dude, have you ordered Hedges ’06 yet?

WHO is the GENIUS that came up with this!?

Many thanks to Ellen C. for alertly pointing out the Hedgehogs ’06 calendar has "hit the stands". It’s brilliant! Thanks, Hoglets.com!

Cover_1

Comments

1. Now I must run out and get a hedgehog. So…cute… Damn you!

2. i love these little guys!

3. They are just so darned SWEET! I want one!

4. Who would’ve thought pincushions could be so cute?

5. E. Collison says:

Ah, the genius is none other than hoglets.com site owner Michelle Mersereau – am not sure if anyone scrolled down far enough on her calendar page to see that she wanted people to write to her so she would know how many copies to print… Look out, Michelle, you’ve been Cute Overloaded! ;)

6. oooohhhh nnnnoooo – too cute

7. um..

i’m sorry…

but the way his little paws are all knock kneed and crossed over kinda

*too* cute.

actually painful!

8. hedgehogs got whiskers! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee …

9. Those eyes! That nose!

10. cutey ears and cheeks look so soft… must… touch

11. The little nose! It looks like a tiny black button…AWWW

12. E. Collison says:

Well, make sure to check out hoglets.com, including the “links” page… You’ll melt, I guarantee it.

13. I’d paint mine blue and call it Sonic :D

They are so cute, I want the calendar!

14. Woods walker says:

I still think that hedgehogs look like Igles or maybe Igles are German hedgehogs.

15. Terpsichore says:

*snuffles*

16. Deckard Canine says:

“Igel” is, I believe, the German word for a hedgehog.

I didn’t know they came in white without being albino.

17. god those are cute

18. I’m 3 months pregnant, and my OB/GYN has the last name “Igel”. From here on in, I will always think of him as Dr. HEDGEHOG! Thanks for that, Deckard. :)

19. Amazingly cute! They look like they are straight out of a little fairytale.

… but they are live, feeling beings that take a commitment of time and care to raise — are not toys — and don’t make good pets for lots of people. Kinda like with ferrets.

The photos of them are adorable though! :-)

20. SPINY NORMAN!!!!!!
    ~Dinsdale~

21. I would love a hedgehog calendar!

22. E. Collison says:

Hedgehog = igle = hérrison = … you can find lots more hedgie vocab at http://www.herisson.qc.ca/amusant.htm

Have fun!

23. E. Collison says:

I’m parital to the Norwegian name – “piggsvin” – myself.

24. learn to say “hedgehog” in all sorts of languages:

25. It looks so sweet! I just wanna hug it!!