The force is strong with you, Hami-wan

[Yoda voice] Beady Eye Factor… High with you, it is.Kinoko_jedi_2Press too hard do not, Jedi eyes… pop they will! [end Yoda]Kinoko_fingerkiss_1Thank you, Cat and “Kinoko”!

Comments

1. Fear the cute side of the force!!

2. What kind of hamster is this? A russian dwarf or whatever?

3. It looks a bit too big for a russian dwarf, but the markings look like it…AND THOSE EYES. THOSE HUUUGE BLACK BEADY EYES. The eye-to-head proportion is near Powerpuff Girl standards.

*wibble*

4. Darth Vader is trembling in his helmet now.

5. Yay, my little Kinoko is famous!!!

He’s a dwarf hamster, yes. An Opal Campbells dwarf, I believe.
    ^_^

6. greatest ripoff of starwars ever. maybe if they incorporated hammies into the films i would have enjoyed them.

7. O_O uh ..i know that hamster eyes are buge. but these ones are INSANELY huge to the point that it looks like they are going to pop out soon!
    Eh, it looks happy, so it’s cute ^^

8. MY GOD that is cute!

9. OHMIGOSH that made my toes curl and a squeeky sound was produced.

10. Cutie!! I used to have hamsters just like that one… sweeeeeet :-*

But seriously – can I have the girl behind the hamster? She cute too… :)))

11. hahahahah!! thats so cute!!

jedi hamster !!

12. Squeeeeee!

13. Size matters not, clearly. :D

14. What on earth is that little wee light saber??

Love it!!

15. loL!!! Cute =P o.o; Big Big eyes O.o;

16. If I would have tried that with Rosie (R.I.P.) I would have had stubs for fingers!
    How do you get the thing calm like that?

17. Stand back! His own head is gonna splode! You can tell by how his eyes are bulging that too much cuteness has been stuffed into such a teensie weensie lil guy. I can almost hear the Star Wars theme music, only faint and tinkly, as if played on one of those little wind-up music boxes.

18. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i love her!! SO cute. more hamsters!!! MORE!!!

19. beady eyes are not. soulful they are.

20. weeeeeee! what a little finger monkey!!!

21. omg, i squeaked till i popped! The eyes, the eyes!

22. holy crap! ahhh!!! i LOVE this ham! (Mr. Scufflepants, my ham, is now extremely jealous.) haha

23. Kinoko, that is a great name….it means mushroom in japanese, I know because it is also my little Shih Tzu’s name. Well, both Kinoko’s are terminally cute indeed!

24. Beauregard says:

Brills! Great caption Meg! I LOVE BEF!

25. The little paws on the finger slay me … and the expression! *enthralled*

26. That is the cutest beady-eyed hamster EVER!

27. I may have to trade my aloof cat for a cuddley hamster like this! Love it.

28. holy crap I just cuted in my pants from all the adorableness.

29. no no no silly hamster. that is NOT how you take your temperature.

30. the cuteness force is strong with this hamham

31. AHHHHhhhhhh! I must have that hammie! Adorable, absolutely adorable. :D

32. awwwwwwwwww, makes me want to go out and get a ham.

33. omg *looks at it again* Oo0Oo0O0o0 It’s even cuter then last time!!!! OOO *dies!*

34. I have modified a little this picture :

on my blog :)
    could you contact the author of the picture if it’s ok ?

35. I love it! I want one!

36. Would rule #12 apply in this situation to his fuzzy little paws?
    By the book now, people!

37. OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

38. OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

39. OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

40. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

41. Olivier’s edited pic with the glowing Sith lightsaber is faboo too.

42. So ridiculously cute…

My head just exploded!

43. Olivier’s edit is awesome!! May the force be with you Hami-wan!!

44. Buttercuppica says:

Ok. I’m addicted to this site. And the hammie pics make me reeeeely want one. I feel bad for considering trading my 4 cats for one cute beady weedy wittle eyed hamster. :(

45. Lets see if I can answer everyone!!!
    1) Kinoko is a he…. I know the picture doesn’t show too well.
    2) He’s the most docile hamster ever! He’ll sit upside down in your hand and just fall asleep! Never ever bites!
    3) The lightsaber edit is awesome, just please credit me and kinoko (email or something?*shrug*)
    4) sorry but this cutie is mine!!! *hogs him all to herself and burries her face in his fur* ^____^
    5) He’s soooooooooooooooo cccuuuuuuuuuuuuuttteee!!! *squee!*

46. Ah, Buttercup, I think your cats would like a hamster juuuuust fine. (Pick a nice secure cage.)

47. I WAN’T ONE!, *stamps foot*

48. Espilonarge says:

I wish Australia had pet hamsters for sale. We just have mice/rats and guinia pigs which as close as you’ll get over here. c.c;

But those eyes look so cute! 0_0

49. Beauregard says:

Ok, so I commented earlier, big whoop. But dang, I keep coming back today because our little mushroom man is soooooooo super duper cute! Gah! Love him!

50. I have tears pouring down my face from laughing so hard! That is the funniest, cutest thing I ever saw!!

–TwoDragons

51. Oh my god. O_O; Very adorable but WOW. Those eyeballs are ready to pop any second.

52. Help me, hami-wan kenobi, you’re my only hope… I’ve fallen over from all the squeeing. :D

53. Neat trick. Now can it flip like Yoda?

54. Waaaaiiii!!!! Kawaii, ne desu!

55. OMG!!! Those eyes, it looks like the slightest bit of pressure and he’ll esplode. What a cool cutie. And I love the modified pic.

56. i hate you guys. You just HAD to cheer me up after the horrible day i’ve been having(friend punched me in stomach>hurt so bad i forgot to spit out gum>bell rang and i was going the wrong way in the hallway>teacher yelled at me while i was going to locker>didn’t hear her>she told me to go back around the hallway and spit the gum out>then for some reason she meowed':-o)anyways that’s probably the cutest picture on here!!!

57. wow now i want to return my stinky ole fat cats for a cute wittle hammy wammy

58. YOU’RE SQUEEZING IT TOO HARD!!!

Just kidding, he is pweciousssh!

59. Do you want to know how cute this fella is? I just went out and BOUGHT ONE!

…I’m taking suggestions for names. So far, I am thinking “Mel”.

60. It’s a Siberian Dwarf hamster I believe. I used to have 2 of these and we loved them soo much. They were so adorable when they were babies. Both were kept in separate cages but once, we came home and they were in the same cage! We couldn’t tell how they’d done it, but they did.

61. Awww … :D

This one is very adorable :D

P.S. the owner has also a very adorable face :D

62. … and the hamster’s not bad-looking either.

/obligatory :)

63. I *loooOOOoooOOOooove* this li’l Dwarf. :) So CUTE. :) I need to post pixies of my li’l babies, too, to make everyone melt from their terminal cuteness. :)

I squeaked when I saw this li’l guy. :)

64. By the way, for those keeping track, I went with “THOR!”. He’s so freakin’ CUTE!

65. too cute to be legal

66. Forget the hamster, the girl holding the hamster is really beautiful!! Beautiful eyes, gorgeous face. Excellent features! :)

67. who’s the girl?

68. she’s really pretty!

69. Seems like i started a run on the girl :)

70. Eep! looks like people think I’m the cute one!!
    It’s kinoko who should have the attention!

Look! He’s a jedi hamster!! *loves on her fluffbutt*

71. :) The fact is, that both you and your jedi hamster are cute :)

Thats probably even better than just a cute girl ;)

72. wow. that girl is possibly the cutest thing on this website.

73. ditto!

74. The hamster is cute but the weird looking lady with the pastey skin really ruins it for me. Sorry.

75. O_o … CuteThis … you gotty be joking here ^^

76. SOCthulhu says:

That’s too friggin’ cute for words. Kinoko looks like he’s going to do a beatdown in that first picture.

It’s all about the eyes…

77. It’s funny because he looks too innocent to be holding a sword of DEATH.

78. That girl is seriously hot

79. that is the cutest thing i have ever seen! Whoever thought up this website should have royalties!

80. MASTER FAN OF HAMMYS! says:

aw!
    Cat, r a genious.
    HOW ON EARTH do u get ur hamster 2 stay still?
    i hav 1 but it doesn’t just sit on my hand.
    I LUV de eyes!

81. MASTER FAN OF HAMMYS! says:

why doesnt he eat the light saber?
    mine would