I’m not as think as you drunk I am

…oh, and pass the Nip, yo.What?! [paw up incredulously]Pass_the_spliff

Comments

1. Let me be the first to say:
    ‘Sup, my bitches?

Hah.

2. Hee Hee :)

I love it when they sit like that. Total king of the castle…

3. i spy with my little eyes: two big Thumper Paws of Death.

i think this cat is part kangaroo.

4. Lola Del Rio says:

DUDE! is it wrong to want to smoke out with this cat?

5. lol the kitty looks so cute! :)

6. THAT is one mellow kitty.

7. have you seen
    ?

8. yeah that cat dose look drunk

9. ok is it me or dose that cat look mad

10. Sorry but Gigolo Kitty is the cutest and best dressed cat in the world.

On the other hand he would never do anything so undignified as being drunk.

11. i promised myself i wouldn’t look at this website soooo many times throughout the day – but how can i help myself when you post photos like this one. Step One: i am powerless over cuteness.

12. You rock. Like a rocking rock thingy.

13. Man, I wish I could feel as relaxed as this cat looks.

14. “I can’t believe I ate the whole thing…”

15. He’s wearing a mask–sexy.

16. He’s wearing a mask–sexy.

17. He’s wearing a mask–sexy.

18. He’s wearing a mask–sexy.

19. He’s wearing a mask–sexy.

20. He’s wearing a mask–sexy.

21. Awww…it looks like my dearly departed cat. Ironically, we used to call him Whiskey Boy…:)

22. I am not much of a cat person but this is hysterical!!

Now DOGS on the other hand!! check out this for cute

Alice, Twix and Twiz

23. The pictures on this blog have gone from wonderfully cute, to blah. There are hundreds of pix of cats on the Internet, making this same, average pose.

What happened to this blog? The photos are no longer special. Kick into gear!

24. Poops Magee says:

Suck on my thick tail, you know you want it

25. “Awww…it looks like my dearly departed cat. Ironically, we used to call him Whiskey Boy…:)”

that’s actually a coincidence, not irony, but still sweet. :)

26. Don’t hate on the mellowness, this kitty is hecka laid back — who asked if it was wrong to want to smoke out with this cat? ‘Cuz I’m so with ya on that tip, yo!

27. CurlyGirly says:

How can anyone say a cat with a belly like that is not cute?!? It defies reason, really :-)

28. Elaine Benes says:

Awwww, cute cat! He looks so chill. LOVED your caption (“I’m not as think as you drunk I am”). Were you thinking of the classic Margaret “Hot Lips” Houlihan quote from the awesome show, M*A*S*H? Just wondering, as that’s where I know it from. I use it all the time when I’ve had one too many. Btw, your website ROCKS!!! Cuteness to all is the road to world peace, I say. Because cuteness melts anger. Puppy playing with toilet paper shown to world… War is over.

29. Who are we kidding? That cat looks just like Al Bundy, sitting there, watching TV, with his hand down his pants. Love it.

30. That is so Rule of Cuteness #6. Awesome!!!

31. I think that him and the panda are fellow gangstas !! Way cute ;)

32. oh goodness, it’s a cat version of Al Bundy!

33. D.R. Tong says:

Theo (aka comment #1), you’re my hero…

34. Woods walker says:

That cat looks like a live version of “Garfield” I have to look at this site everyday now.

35. Gingerpants says:

He’s the cat version of K-Fed, the ‘laid-back’ husband of the popular singer Ms Britney Spears. Except obviously the cat is very cute and Mr K-Fed is not.

36. I’m probably not the only one who had more than enough of the expression “‘Sup, my bitches?” the first time I saw it here. Could certain posters please stop using such offensive words? It’s also a definite buzzkill on the whole purpose of the site.

37. Tina: It might possibly be that I was just waiting for someone such as yourself to take the bait.

You win!

38. Yeah. So, um, while I’m still snickering about the whole “Sup” thing, I’d like to retract that link I included. I didn’t read down past the first couple of entries.

(Meg, if you’d be so kind as to edit me up there…?)

39. E. Collison says:

Sorry, but if this pic was part of your CuteTrackerâ„¢ survey, I would NEVER click on it! (Vive les lapins!)

40. Hey baby, check out my fur!

41. Tina, if you look up the word “bitch” in the dictionary you will see that it is a perfectly usable unoffensive word that means “female dog”.
    Get over yourself.

42. wow – 36 comments all about my kitty! some info for fans: his name is Quee, he’s 2 years old, he loves to sit in this position or flat on his back, and he is truly one mellow dude.

43. Oh yes, Joanna, I am absolutely sure that that definition of “bitch” is the one that was intended…. If I should see a photo here of two female puppies referred to as bitches, that would be a proper usage, but the word has still been demeaned by ugly usage and I hesitate to use it at all. A faggot is a bundle of sticks, but that word too has been abused and is now unusable.

44. Nice pussy

45. now all he needs is a cigeret hangin out of his mouth and a play boy magazine