Goodbye, little buddy

Sleep_well_baru_2We’re so sorry to hear that little Baruchito has passed away, Javi. He was a delightful little fellow who inspired your terrific web pages. Reading about little Baru and looking at his photos is always treat, like the perfect little corn kernel. We’re so glad he passed on those qualities to his own little guys. We send you our sincere sympathies and are grateful to have known the famous Baruchito. All the best to you.XO,Cute Overload

Comments

1. oh baru why why baru *thump*

2. Awwwwwwww how sad he was such a cute little fellow

3. NOOOOOOOOOO!
    (Do Not Want)

4. Aww.. :( I loved him. Seeing him always made me happy.

5. Here is aspecial place to find comfort and to memorialize a beloved pet. I am sorry for the loss of this beautiful little hamster.

6. Bye bye little Baru. :(

7. little tiger says:

come on guys… i love animals but it still is a hamster. talk normal too each other, with these comments it almost looks like you enjoy he is dead.. i love the site by the way :)

8. I was so sad when I read this on his site last night. He was such a little cutie….at least he is no longer suffering. He had a pretty hard go the last couple of days.

9. I saw this yesterday and I cried, like straight out sobbing cried! :(

Bye bye, Baru-chan…Your cheerful presence will be missed by all.

10. Dear Julie,
    When a grown man like myself can come to a site like this – and find a site like baru’s, and then subsequently be sad about his death, there must have something done right. That is me, a grown man – now imagine all of these other internet kiddies that found the site and followed Baru’s life as a procrastination from the ordinary. You guys keep talking like that, I have no doubt that the “awwws” and “poor little guy” are sincere.

Goodbye little baru. You were a super cute bundle of hamster fluff. (Yeah, I said it.)

11. I’m so, so sorry about little Baru! I don’t think any other little guy was so well loved.

12. Goodbye Baru, i’m so sorry your last days were so painful. I hope you’re
    happy in hammy heaven.

13. I’ve been reading this blog for a while now, and I love it, but I’ve never posted before.

Reading about poor Baru made me incredibly sad; it’s amazing, though, to read all the supportive and kind comments from all around the world on Baru and Javi’s website, and it’s wonderful to know how many people out there really love and care about their little pets.

Bye Baru; you made lots of people around the world happy.

14. poor baru. what a cutie. it is so obvious that he was so well loved from looking through his blog and also seeing all of the comments about him. what a nice fun-filled life he had. i was very sorry to see that he has passed on… <3

15. g’bye Baru. ::waves::

16. Susanna Boxall says:

I’m so sorry. what a pity.

17. So So Sorry!We all loved him!

18. isn’t amazing that a lil’ ham can unite the world like this? i, too, was touched by his joy.

RIP, baru. i wish all the world’s animals had papas as loving as you did. what a world THAT would be, eh?

19. Beauregard says:

Aww, poor little thing. I am sad, but I am so greatful that he got Javi as his papa. What a wonderful hammie dad he was. Rest in peace our little loved one.

20. baru had a wonderful life…but he will be missed

21. awww… poor baru, he was one of the cutest hamsters known to mankind I’m sure.

22. I actually cried when I saw Baru’s picture when he was sick, but I really cried when I heard he had passed. My heart goes out to his papa and mama, and my only solace is the fact that he was so loved. I never thought that I would fall in love on the internet, but I did :(

jennifer in houston

23. :*(

I am so sorry. It is never easy to lose such a cherished friend. I agree with many of the other above sentiments; although it is so sad, it makes me happy to think of how much baru was loved.

24. He has gone to where men are heroes and Hamsters are gods. Now it’s his turn to take care of his Papa. Love & sympathy to Javi & everyone else that must do without Baruchito. Take comfort in the knowledge that he is waiting for you out there.

25. Benedicta says:

R.I.P. little guy! :(

26. I just cried for the third time over little Baru-chan…what an impact such a little creature can have on so many people…

27. Oh how so very, very sad…I know what a little guy like Baru can do to us and especially his ‘human’..he will always be in your heart and will live on through his offspring…G_d bless all creatures..great and so very small and cute

28. I and my hamster, Nibblies, are so sad to hear this news. Baru has been in our thoughts lately. We send our kind thoughts to Baru’s family.

29. R.I.P, lil Baru. You made my head explode and my heart break. Goodbye, lil Baru-chan, live happily in Hamster heaven.. your memory will be cherished.

30. Woods walker says:

Rest In Peace little Baru. Hope to see you on the other side when all is done here.

31. Dear Baru,

You made me forget my fear of rodents. I’ll never forget you.

R.I.P.

32. I cried when I read this. I am so very sorry for your loss. No pain now though. Run free Baru

33. So sorry to hear that….hos legacy lives on in such cuteness

34. So sorry to hear that….his legacy lives on in such cuteness

35. Poor little hamster:( Its weird how the passing away of a hamster, which I dont personally ‘know’, makes me this sad:(

36. uncle louie says:

Baruchito, you will be missed. may there be plenty of cucumbers for you in hamster heaven. you’ve left this world for a better place, but your memory will live on forever in our hearts and in our computers.

37. chunkstyle says:

This is the new power of the internet, forget commerce. I actually felt for a hamster that lived in Japan. Unreal. Seriously, Baruchito, you will be missed!

38. I have tears rolling down my face here :(

(I bought myself a wee hamster at the weekend)

39. I just barely got to know him, and now I’m mourning for him…

G’bye little buddy…

–TwoDragons

40. Good bye! :'(

41. Baru
    Hamster of love
    you smile on us
    from above

42. LL Cool F says:

Okay, I’ll ask what we are all thinking: red or white wine with fried Baruchito?

43. oh my god. just totally cried at work over little baru. you never think about the mortality of the cuteness. it is so real world.

44. Oh geez, I never thought I would tear up about a hamster dying. But after clicking on the link to Baru’s page and seeing the poor little guy so helpless and that pic of him “smiling” after eating a piece of cucumber, geez, I just started to tear up.

Miss you Baru!

45. I will always miss Baruchito now, and he’s part of my memories and cherishment now.

I also have nice images like LL Cool F being run over by a car and dying, thats a nice image :) altough it’d be better if the municipality just came and picked up the trash instead :)

46. So sorry to hear about Baru!!! Hopefully, he’s scampering about in hamster heaven now!!

47. I love this website but this is the first time I’ve been moved to post. Poor little Baru. RIP and thanks for the smiles you’ve given me.

48. I’m sorry to hear about little Baru. It’s so sad when our loved ones pass, whether they be two-leggeds or fours. They’re a part of our families.

49. My first exposure to this site, I saw pics and read about Baru and I’m in the library, crying instead of working on my resume. What a sweetie, thanks for the photos and the love you gave this adorable, soft, tiny creature. That definitely was a smile he gave you! I’m so sorry for your loss, God bless you for your caring heart.

50. R.I.P, little Baruchito. :(

51. poor little guy. it’s not SO sad when anything dies, but it is when they suffer. i hope he’s happy in his little hamster corner of the universe.

52. Thank you for giving Baru such a happy and loving life, and caring for him so tenderly. I send a prayer for your little baby to be waiting for you in heaven, with his sweet little face and dear eyes. Blessings and comfort to you…

53. LL Cool F says:

Dear Bliss,
    My tribe eats hamsters. Sorry if my culture offends you. Please open your mind to the food-staple of my people.
    I do not mock your love of grain-based cereal products do I?
    Sincerely,
    Chief LL Cool F
    The Kihsmighass Tribe

54. My condolences go out to Baru’s family. Wherever you are Baru, we know you’re in a better place than when you left us. I’ll always remember you sitting at your corn cob table, and eating it too, with that big smile on your face. DAMN FLEAS!!!

55. P.S. LL Cool F, perhaps this is a good time to show a little sensitivity. After all there has been a death in our Cute Overload family :(

56. punk penguin says:

i am so so so sorry. you have suffered a terrible loss. my heart goes out to you!

57. Woods walker says:

LL Cool F what culture? You mistake cruelty for toughness. If you were tough you would have spent time in uniform. That is too risky for you.I put mine away after wearing it honorably for years.

58. LL Cool F says:

Woods,
    Eating food is not cruel. Any supposed army man knows that.

59. Oh, how sad! Poor little guy.

60. Usually I don’t have a problem with dead hamsters because my brothers’ hamsters come and go, but Baru had that sweet and perky personality, that little something special. I’d take a peek at his homecage and he’d put a smile on my face and make my day that much sweeter. He kinda reminded me of my brother Casey’s hammie Teddy, only Baru looked like Teddy dipped in bleach…oh, great, the one time I wear mascara and I get the sniffles over a hamster that’s not mine! *sniff*

Sayonara, Baruchito. Hope you have cucumbers to eat and warn cloud nests to sleep in…*cries*

61. LL Cool F–

Please do us a favor and choke on the next bite of whatever you’re eating. The world would be a better place without your “tribe” around.

Meg, I’m sorry if I’m breaking the thread here– but (s)he’s just being a complete loser and a jackoff and trying to ruin the mood. (S)he’s not even trying to stay on topic, beyond doing whatever (s)he can to get people riled up.

It’s time to take out the garbage. Seriously.

–TwoDragons

62. r.i.p. lil baru..

63. I’m so sorry. I hope you’re at a better place now Baru. :(*

64. don’t feel bad. it’s just an animal. not like it was a person or anything.

65. I once wrote to Baru’s papa, Javi, and said he should contact a book editor. Don’t you think “Baruchito” and his life would be a fine book?

66. oh my gosh. i read about little baru and i was so sad. i went to the site and read about his findal day. i even read a few of the comments. so sad…. oh my gosh. i am in no way exaggerating when i say i very nearly cried, but i’m at the office and i don’t fancy telling people i’m crying over a hamster. poor poor little hamster. :)