Resistance is futile

MollyisachsenProsh pup “Ruca” is only 11-weeks old. Thanks, Molly Isachsen

Comments

1. It almost looks like there’s a tiny little teardrop in one of his eyes.

*melt*

2. awww!!! must… send… to… all… friends…!!

3. I . . . can’t . . . take it.

4. GIBBLEBOODLEWIBBLYMOOSHYFOOFOO!!!!

*implodes*

5. He looks like he’s thinking ” Oh Gawd.. she’s gonna kiss me again I know it…” CUTE!

6. “Up against the wall, mutha pupper!”

7. Puppy power!

8. This picture is so cute…I love animals.
    ~Jennie~

9. This picture is so cute…I love animals.
    ~Jennie~

10. Monica Lopez says:

i really don’t like these sort of dogs because there to turnd on if you know what i mean.

11. Damn you, Meg–it’s a Chihuahua, isn’t it? And after all my criticism of their being over-bred and delicate of health…you have to go and make me all warm and fuzzy oner one. I think I sprained an ovary. Damn.

You been studying Torquemada or something?!

–TwoDragons

12. …and by “oner” I mean “over”.

It was one of them Frew-dee-an slips, really–I was thinking “onerous”. As in “it’s an onerous task trying to balance my dislike of Chihuahuas with my sudden case of the gushies over such a cute little pup…”

Yeah, that’s the ticket…

–TwoDragons

13. nice save TwoDragons. This is one damn cute puppy. :)

14. this little pup is so cute – it’s so wee! <3 <3 <3

15. it’s that darn teeny nose teeny tiny ears and wee wittle paws…. *sigh*

16. Beauregard says:

If the pup is that size (note the size ratio to adult hands) at 11 weeks, there is no way that is a miniature dog.

17. I really, really hope that isn’t a chihuahua. In fact I hereby choose to believe, in perpetuity, that the abovementioned pup is simply a variety of short-haired retriever, and not one of THOSE “dogs.”

18. I don’t think it’s a chihuahua — don’t they usually have pointier ears? And not as much fuzz?

19. It’s deffinitely a Chihuahua, people. And I have this on authority, because I actually know the owner.

20. Ruca is my grandpuppy and she is too cute. She is in fact a chihuahua (AKC)She is starring on her first website right here!!!!

21. We are sorry to inform you, but the overwhelming, ahem, cuteness, of the afor mentioned photograph was too much, and Ann could not handle it. We are expecting a quick recovery. Thank you for your time.
    We care,
    Dr. Schlotz
    West Boca Community Hospital

22. Fine, OK, I will concede that this *one* chi-you-know is cute. Resistance is as Meg says.

23. Oh no! Ann, girl! Hang on! What do you need as counterpoison?

Goatse? Slashdot? CNN? ArsTechnia?

Breath girl! Breath!
    Fight the Cute!

24. He’s one to rival Conan’s evil puppy!

25. eeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww!!! *is suddenly unable to form an intelligent thought*

26. IHateToast says:

oooh, i love photos like this just before i take the train to the city (Brisbane). it’s flipflop central and so many really bad toes. when i see something really heinous, i have to have a good visual to rescue me…. this photo will be it today. bring on the ugly toes!

27. Cute-a-Holic says:

I AM YOURS.

28. Awww the puppia!

29. AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH he’s just ADORABLE!!

30. sure she’s cute THERE… little does everyone know she bit me shortly after the picture was taken ;)

31. sure she’s cute THERE… little does everyone know she bit me shortly after the picture was taken ;)

32. sure she’s cute THERE… little does everyone know she bit me shortly after the picture was taken ;)

33. sure she’s cute THERE… little does everyone know she bit me shortly after the picture was taken ;)

34. sure she’s cute THERE… little does everyone know she bit me shortly after the picture was taken ;)

35. sure she’s cute THERE… little does everyone know she bit me shortly after the picture was taken ;)

36. How many cute puppies can one person look at before some internal organ they really need actually gets injured? It can’t be healthy…

37. Two comments: one, that girl should be a hand model, and two: that puppy is too cute! Make him bite his feet!

38. … and you can see the tiniest bit of his pink puppy belly … awwwwwwwwww ….

39. person59817 says:

ok, a dog is a dog. I can understand slight differences in personality for breeds, but really folks, it all comes down to how you raise them. Chihuahuas are great. They can fit in my small apartment and still get tons of exercise and love everyone who comes over. So there.
    -person59817

40. *squeals and falls over*

41. I want to put it’s head in my mouth

42. ok now that is just begging to become a famous Christmas card.LOL

43. Not Telling says:

That is the cutest puppy ever!! i want it!! lol!!

44. EFFING CUTE!! im going to steal ruca and make stupid doggy noise!!

45. butteredtoast says:

too cute even for me…come on this pup rocks my socks