Pandog

Cute_dogMany folks have sent in this adorable dog that looks like a panda. Insane in the membrane.

Comments

1. That hurts me! Could that puppy be any more cute? I don’t think so. *off to stab myself in the head with a fork*

2. awwww!!! *heart breaks*

3. what kind of dog is this?

4. Hey I read, that the owners, in Japan, dyed the dogs fur. I don’t know how safe that is, but he/she turned out uber cute!

5. That looks like a Chow. Am I right?

Either way, if it got any cuter it’d have to be a controlled substance! LOL!

–TwoDragons

6. Oh my gosh how could that not be any cuter?

7. thats a panda with a tail on it

8. Aw…..**gouges eyes out from cuteness***

9. dark_moonlight says:

is it a dog or a panda? if its a dog strange! if its a panda cute!!!

10. Actually it is a dog from China and has been posted by many websites.The little guy’s host dyed its fur and often took him to have a walk in the street for what has been inquested by the police for hundreds of times!Hahaha…

11. By the way,no one is able to put a panda in the street or he/she will be taken to the police station…

12. Awwwwww, that is so cute. The way the ears are soo small, the head is soo big, it even crowds out the feet. Btw, I discovered this site 2 weeks ago(someone referred me to it), and now, I’m experiencing cute overload everyday.

13. Very cute dog…I must have one!!!

14. It is a cute dog. I hope that the colouring on its fur is safe. Is it a puppy?

15. OMG! That is sooooooooo adorable!

I feel fuzzy inside! :)

16. thats tied with the angry dog (pacino dog) for being the greatest “dog” ever. i didn’t even know that was a dog, until i read the caption. what kind of dog is that?

17. I don’t know if its the same dog, but i’ve seen on TV that the dog has been previously abused. Now it’s been adopted by a petshop owner who dyed it into panda-like. Ever since then, its become the star of the area.

18. Woods walker says:

I know some kids who would go crazy for that mut. I am not too far from that state of mind myself looking at the picture. To bad I cannot e-mail the picture to a few people.

19. dark_moonlight says:

no that i think about it it looks like my friends I_yoyo’s dog!!!

20. that is the cutest mutated dog ever!!

21. I want to squish it and hold it and love it all day long.

22. OMFG It’s too cute!!!! O___O
    wanna hug ;_;

23. That dog is awesomely cute. He/she is probably a chow, which, just FYI, are not usually the friendliest dogs. If raised with kids, they can be great (we had one when I was a baby and he was great), but be wary of any in shelters, they are probably there for a reason. I have the scars.

24. He was probably perfectly cute with his original coloring. People just suck sometimes.

25. Are they cloning him yet? ‘Cause I want one!

26. Either he’s a genetic anomoly or just a practical joke….either way he couldn’t be any bit cuter or he would EXPLODE from the cuteness….

27. chow’s can be friendly, you just need to find a really cute one !

28. I want one! Duddy! I want a pandog. I want a pandog now! I hate to go all Veruca Salt, but honestly, gotta get one.

29. Must have Pandog…Must get Pandog now…To much cuteness *Mind explodes from cute overload*…

30. This dog is so cute!!!

31. Ate Dee - Joey says:

GoodNess Me! My little seastar has been dying to find out more info about this guy! What breed is it? -Ate Dee, aka Joey

32. Disregarding this cute guys past…AWESOME HYBRID!! But is sounds like he’s had it pretty rough. First abused, then fur dyed and put on display:( I guess it could be worse.

33. omg, it’s sooo cute! I think I’ll probably have a heart attack in a minute! but seriously, if it was dyed, that’s not so cool. I agree with happy_bunny.

34. That is definitely a chow. And probably the cutest chow I have ever seen. So cool!

35. Sophiemisato says:

I want one, can anyone tell me what breed they are???

36. this dog is too cute to be true!
    Is it real?
    what breed is it?
    where was this pic taken?
    thanks

37. There are dyes out there that are not harmful to animals. I just saw an orange poodle at work a couple of weeks ago. Fur dyeing is a service that some pet grooming salons are offering now a days.

Btw, the pandog is too cute!

38. I saw the video on this when he was on TV — the dogs eyes “leak” and stain his fur, looking icky, and no one would adopt him. The vet dyed his fur to make the dog more adoptable, but then decided that the mean bastards didn’t deserve such cuteness & kept him.

39. Den vil jeg ha!! <33

40. I just had a brain aneurysm.

41. lilbruiser says:

gosh this is probably the cutest thing ever :D i want one so badly!!! <3 <3 <3

42. precious princess says:

is it a panda…..is it a dog……..???????no its pandog
    hehehehe
    hes soooooo cute…where did u get him???????

43. could you please tell me what kind of dog this is??? i want to buy one for my grandmother as she is in love with panda bears.!!! thanks!!!!

thanks mel
    clounsbury@sympatico.ca

44. that’s a dog?!

45. It does look like a chow! I want that to me my dog, I’ll have a tan chow and a panda

46. zombie sweetheart says:

thats so cruel

47. Oh jesus, I can’t breathe! That is the ULTIMATE dog. The cutest I’ve ever seen.

48. could you please tell me what kind of dog this is?because it is very cute and ı want to see one of them right behind me :D

49. could you please tell me what kind of dog this is?Because it is very cute and i want to see one of them right beside me :)))

50. I think it’s a chow chow, painted to look panda-ish. See link. I could be wrong.

51. This is by far the lamest crap I’ve ever stumbled upon.

Do you get to hear that a lot? Hmm, maybe this whole cute thing is just a fake, joke, a big sarcasm? You know, the “we’re a bunch of people living in total denial, focusing on the cuteness of the world-but-really-we’re only-mocking-the-stupid?”-kind-of-joke? I’m too stupid in my own head to figure this one out.

Ok, I’ll just get my butt elsewhere. Sorry.

52. Ok, I’m falling for it. I take it back. It’s all very sweet. Damn.

53. That thing is so cute it makes me want to puke! Hey, that rhymed…

54. rocknrollkitten says:

My room mate and I have decided to dedicate our lives to finding ourselves our own little pandog

55. could youuuuu telllll meeee what kind of dog thisssssssssssss isss??? plssssssss

56. Chowchowsaresocute says:

Ooo that is a chow chow but he is so cuuuuuuteeeeeeee!!!!oo he look like teddy and fluffy and wiggly ooo!!

57. Chowchowsaresocute says:

58. Chowchowsaresocute says:

59. OMG IF YOU CAN FIND A CUTER DOG PLEASE KILL ME….REALLY THAT LITTLE GUY IS THE MOST CUTEST THING EVER!!!!

60. How utterly adorable!

Le petite fleur aime ce pandog!

61. what the hell is this strange creature. it must be destroyed immediately. don’t be blinded by it’s cuteness.

62. That is an absolutely adorable Chow puppy!!!!! I used to raise Chows, and as puppies they look like adorable teddy bears. When they grow up, they look like a combination of a majestic lion and a bear. But they are still absolutely beautiful.

63. This is not cute. It’s just another lazy puppy. Looks stoopyd. Bah! And it must be very hard to remove all that fur for cooking, too. Bah! Evil puppy… Bah.

64. Super, totally, completely adorable!!!

65. Too cute for me!

66. That really does belong in the Cute or Sad section.

67. cool dude dog lover says:

Do people breed them? I WANT ONE!!!!

68. While we’re on the topic of painted pooches… (thank you, JengaJam.com)

69. SOO adorable! I never knew a dog could be SO cute!

70. that is so adorable!! is it like tiny?? o.O

71. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

72. cutenesschicks says:

it is just asa cute as any other dog except cuter

73. 5 stars! Marvelous! Heart warming performance! I loveeit.

74. is that a dog?

75. pooperscooper says:

dude… that thing is so cooooooooool

76. If this is a dog, then it’s the strangest dog I’ve ever seen in my live.

77. teri canary says:

I LOVE him!!! Normally I am quite anti dyeing-pets, but I might just have to change my mind >^-^<

78. love him/her and i dont even know him/her

79. hey i am totally gonna steal that doggie cuz i want it really REALLY BADDLLLYYY!!!!

question… do you think white spray paint can turn a black 90 pound labrador retriever into that cutie panda/dog???? jk…..

80. PANDOG, I LIKE PANDOG, GIVE ME PANDOG.

81. It looks so sad in the bottom two pictures! I hope someone snuggles it… I would! Aw, baby fuzzy puppy… *squeee*

82. amanda calaway says:

i love this dog. i tried writting you before to see if they are going to be anymore like it. i have been collecting panda’s since before i can even remember. i would love to have a dog that looked like that. please let me know what kind of breed it is i can see that it does have chow in it. please let me know. thanks amanda

83. Kelsey Murphy says:

I think he is cute i would have to agree with the person who said it just a panda with a tail….

ps.
    i’m only 12

84. o_______O i’m really surprise , but its verry cute *-*\

85. Stephanie says:

OMG that is so cute but i warn you about dying your dogs hair i heard it’s cruel ? and also it might have allergies with all the chemicals and stuff but chow dogs look so cute when their small

I WANT ONE IT’S SO CUTE

86. where did that dog come from? and where can i get one because i want one so bad! is it a real Puppy?

87. Hey all!

I don’t know if anyone will see this, but I wrote a song about PandaDogs, and I am in a contest. You can find it here:

Thanks!

Erin

88. Wait!

its http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-G59Z44PI

Sorry!

Use this link!

Erin

89. Where do you get these little thinks and how much are they

90. Ii’s so very cute dog. Is that a dog or panda ?

91. samantha says:

when i read about it that the onwer had dyed its fur i think that is cruel

92. Anna Z.Z. says:

OHMYFRIKKIN’GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IT’S SO FRIKKIN’ CUTE!!!!!!!!!
    WHERE THE HECK DO YOU GET THOSE FRIKKIN’ THINGS!?

93. Kat Kinney says:

Please let me know where I can get one of these dogs.I really want one. And what kind of mix is it?

94. It’s probably a mix of fluffy white dog and black paint. Best of luck!