You can send us this owl any time!

OwlIf there was a casting call for Pigwidgeon, this guy would be a winner.Our thanks and virtual chocolate frogs go to Paul, who submitted this tiny fluffy (feathered?) wonder.PS. If you don’t know who Pigwidgeon is, you haven’t read your Harry Potter books carefully enough. Shame on you.

Comments

1. Who?

2. Tardisgirl says:

He even has that stunned look on his face, just like Pigwidgeon! How cute!

3. Perfect! I can hear Ron swearing at him an’ all. :)

4. when I saw the title, I IMMEDIATELY thought of Pigwidgeon! Adorable!!!!!!

5. He’s obviously doing his best “deer in the headlights” impersonation.

6. What a hoot! There’s been a distinct lack of owlish cuteness here, glad to see that’s been remedied.

7. Here is a pic of Pigwidgeon from the movie (and Ron, who could be a feature on Cute Overload himself!):

8. ITS JUST A OWL

9. Definitely a good Pig.

10. IHateToast says:

i love owls. they look like someone woke them up with two blow dryers aimed at the face.
    this site needs a photo of the Bilby. can we make requests? i’d like a bilby, a pink fairy armadillo, and more melon-licking reptiles…AND MAKE IT SNAPPY!

11. IT’S JUST *AN* OWL

12. IHateToast,
    LOL. You want fries with that?

13. What the ……….WHO?

14. Whooo Whooo

Woof woof

15. O RLY?

16. Awww, I wanna hug it. Too bad owls aren’t usually nice. :(

17. It is a…
    SAW WHET OWL

18. Whoooo you looking at?

19. dwarf rabbit owner too! says:

Okay! This prooves that not just the bunny pics make my adorabbible meter leap off the charts!

Hoo…Hoo…Whomever came up with this site concept, thankyou! Thankyou…1,000xThankyou!

20. i want one!

21. i wanna see a babier owlie than that, fresh from the egg!

22. Seriously a fab pig.

23. To O: YA RLY

To Everyone Else: Okay, I seriously love Cute Overload. NOT ONLY do you have the most awesomeful pictures ever, you posted THIS: AND CALLED IT PIG!! URAHH! *glomps nearest CO person* Harry Potter is my all-time favourite book series, so seeing it mentioned here is basically like finding a bag full of unopened lollies of all your favourite flavours.

Wooooo….

24. I guess I’m the only one who thinks this is a little too big to be pig?

25. Yes, you are. Hedwig is gianormas. So Pig being described as very small, isnt that small. Owls are big, even small owls.

26. heehee its got wings…….
    wait its not a cat its a burd….burds r mean burn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. wait dont burn it eagles r indangerd leave it alone

28. dark_moonlight says:

i like hedwig better!!!

29. omg soo cute!

30. It is indeed a Northern Saw-whet Owl, one of the cutiest owl species. The photo was taken at Rocky Point Bird Observatory on Vancouver Island British Columbia. I have a few more saw-whet photos on http://www.islandnet.com/~rpbo/nswo.html
    Enjoy,
    Paul

31. I beg to differ on small owls are large. Saw Whet are optimally at 7 ins tall, being the second smallest owl in North America. Elf Owls being just a couple of inches smaller.

32. A commentary referring to specific things in Harry Potter automatically boosts this site a billion points!

33. Definately Pig! adorable! just like his owner! i love ickle ronnikins! haha!

34. PIGGGG YEAAAAAAA

35. Hehe, I read Harry Potter so many times. Yes, it sure does look like Pig.

36. i like owls! great looking site too

37. Fall;;Out;;Boy says:

pigwidgeon!!!! i <3 harry potter, an this lil guy is perfect for the role!!

My God I am officially addicted to this site.

38. gurgle mmss says:

awwww…this is exactement how i pictured wittle pig. (excuse my burst of french)

39. No-one has mentioned that this owl has a FLAT TOP. Who IS this kids stylist?