Dood! We’re gonna have a sleepover, and an’ a pillowfight, and stay up late and watch movies and eat popsicles and …zzzzzzzz

Abby_kuaAbby Kua, you’re a genius!

Comments

1. see, the picture is *cute* – but it’s the title that makes it.

2. sandra_nz says:

That’s so true, Abby! I’m kinda thinking this photo was taken at around 8.30pm…so much for their midnight snack plans!

3. Awww I have slumber parties all the time with the other boxers in my neighborhood. Hurray for sleepovers! Woof woof

4. They’re so cute! I mean, yeah, that’s a given on this site, but look at ‘em, they’re so tuckered out, their little black noses. My dog was great at slumber parties when I was a kid.

5. The one dog looks like mine, I wonder if it’s a cockapoo. SOOO CUTE just for the fact the one dog looks identical to mine.

6. Adorable. Perfect floofy hairdos. Kisses all round.

7. Sleeping animals always make me want to curl back up in bed and… zzzzzzzz… Love the title and the pillows…If I lose my job it’s all Abby’s fault!

8. Sleeping animals always make me want to curl back up in bed and… zzzzzzzz… Love the title and the pillows…If I lose my job it’s all Abby’s fault!

9. I like to think that just outside the photo frame these pups are also tucked into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and Pokemon sleeping bags.

10. Beauregard says:

Oh Meg, you have outdone yourself again with the captions. Cute photo x Meg caption = effing adorable photo

11. This could be a new rule of cuteness: cuteness may be enhanced by adroit labeling.

12. Not just cute, but beautiful too! Makes me wanna sleep myself zzzzzzzzzzzz

13. looks like my dog at a sleepover-she can’t stay awake

14. dogs can talk?

15. miss_thing says:

Best. Tagline. EVER.

16. Does anyone know what breed the brown doggie is? (If he’s one in particular, that is) I am curious, he is so cute with his fluffy face!

17. Looks like a chow chow

18. Typical dogs, HAHAHAHAA!!!

/runs for cover

19. Rachel Burgett says:

It’s so cute.

20. yeah love this photo like man well wicked!!!!!!!!!!!! love animals luv lemurs espeacially the one on madagascar: king julien. rock on animals 4eva!!! wahoooooooooooooo!

21. dark_moonlight says:

thats what im doing to night execpt for the sleeping thing!!!

22. dark_moonlight says:

i did that last night execpt for sleeping.

23. WAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO WE ARE GONnA LET THE DOGS OUT TONIGHT
    AND ANd WE ARE GONN– ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ