Luuuuuurp!

[singsong voice] I’m dee Kutest Kitten in dee World™ and I OWN you! la la lee [end singsong]Cleaningtime_1Thanks, AmazingCatCollection.com ;)

Comments

1. The paw is up!! Yessss!! Isn’t that rule #1??

2. And it is so true. We are totally owned.

3. omg pwned by teh 1337 k4tz0r

4. What’s especially cool about this one is the kitten is bathing itself so nonchalantly, as if to say, “yes, I’m cute. What’s the big deal?”

5. *kiss* *kiss* *smooch* cuuuuuuutttiiieeeee *mwah mwah mwaaaah*

:D

6. Hi! I’ve just found your blog. It’s just a wonderful idea. I had a lot of fun looking through all the pictures here. Some are really really too funny!! Keep it up!

7. Dustbunny says:

“I am your new kittie overlord. You will feed me. Tuna. Now.”

8. Nah, there’ve been cuter kitties. On this blog, even.

But I’m not going to be ungrateful for some cuteness – no, ma’am! That would be rude.

So, thanks for the semi-cute kitty to look at today :D

9. monica lopez says:

these is so cute i would give up my b-friend anyday for these cuty

10. Overlords of cuteness unite! I can’t take it. Melting in my seat.

11. Quote: “Nah, there’ve been cuter kitties. On this blog, even.

So, thanks for the semi-cute kitty to look at today :D”

My thoughts exactly. ^^

12. IHateToast says:

the scientific term for the red kangaroo is Macropus rufus. i think that’s wrong. clearly THIS KITTEN is the macropus(s). that head… is enormous. i’m going to be a kitten when i grow up.

13. Dustbunny says:

“I am the Macropus(s)! Have I mentioned I want tuna? Now. Before I lick you to death.”

14. Meh. It is cute. Even overlooking it’s big ugly head.

15. isn’t there a rule about the size of the head vs. the size of the ears too?

16. WendyWendy01 says:

This Mao is tooooo CUTE!!! Freakin’ adorable!

17. oh.my.god… this is my new favorite site, ever! Except that I really want it to be “Cute Overlord”. ’cause that’s what it looks like on my bookmarks bar.

18. It’s eyes are so old.

19. Oh, but you can have the best of both worlds! check out the competishe: http://cuteoverlord.blogspot.com/

20. MUHAHAHAHA! *giggle*

cuteoverlord: 50% cute, 50% evil…

21. Rule of Cuteness #13 (or whatever it’s up to now): A cute thing, showing its tongue, instantly becomes ten times cuter. A combination of fluff, tongue and paw is 100x cuter.

22. If yoda were a kitten…

23. Wow I had no idea there was a direct competitor with that name when I came up with that one. Gee I thought I was being innovative with CuteOverlord. LOL. AHhh well…

24. —-puts on vader helmet & smooshes kitty—-

25. Dustbunny says:

I had no idea there was a Cute Overlord site either. And here I thought I was being so clever. Hmmpphh.

26. Very cute. It does have bags above and below the eyes. It’s really Yoda, you know.

27. moptopmouse says:

moy tung s’duck t’moy pawuh! good ting oym cween deyuah!

28. moptopmouse says:

moy tung s’duck t’moy pawuh! good ting oym cween deyuah!

29. Oh, the eyes bespeak of a world weariness which not even a good tongue bath can relieve.

*** stares of in space distractedly ***

30. ohemgee SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
    waaaaaahahaha. i can never take a nice picture of my little kitty…cleaning herself :P

31. I dont get the point of the picture, but he probably smells like salive. Poor kitty. Die, kitty

32. The kitty’s head is sooo huge on for its body, hahaha, which makes the kitty even more cute : )

33. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO MUCH CUTENESS!!!!

CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

(can’t get away from this site either)

34. tigerlily says:

Ya know my currently big ol fat cat Bobbert looked just like that as a kitten…lickin his little, tiny paw…awwwwwww those were the days…
    He is still cute in a big ol cat way but onery as all get out! Too bad he could not have been a kitten a little bit longer…ah memories!

35. I actually think this cat is very ugly. Surely I am not the only one?

36. moptopmouse says:

this is “Old Baby” from Ziggy Stardust and the Kittens From Mars

37. look at that wittel toung

38. I’m so glad everyone thinks my pic is cute.

Thanks for the link back to my site Amazing Cat Collection .com

Cute Overload rocks!

39. Alice Shortcake says:

Am I going mad or do I see a resemblance to Peter Lorre?