I—can’t—drive—FIFTY FIIIIVE!

It took all my strength not to put a motion blur on this photo.

John_warner_1

Sent by brilliant reader John Warner

Comments

1. As an owner of four guinea pigs, I would rate this a 10 out of 10 on the cuteness meter. God Bless Meeee but this is cuuuuute!!

2. EmeraldDragon says:

Hahaha, remminds me of the time when I me and my sis had our guina pigs, and we had guina pig races. XD

3. Don’t drive angry!

4. Can I get a ride?

5. That’s the largest guinea pig I’ve ever seen! LOL :)

6. What a cutie! :D

7. Meg I gotta say, the caption had me “rollin'” more than the image had me “awwwwwing”. Thanks for the daily reminder.

8. What’s that he’s driving ~ a Yugo??

9. Get your motor runnin’…
    Head out on the highway…
    Lookin’ for adventure…
    I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!

10. The car is either an Opel (Vauxhall) or a VW polo/golf

Notice the light switch!

11. .oO(Hmmm nice interior. Now for the test drive.)

12. Aw, please re-post with motion blur! PUH-LEESE!!!

13. Juan Padilla says:

Fifty Fiiiiiiive!!!

genius

14. fastdrivinwoman says:

nice beetle,

15. Yeah, that’s a Volkswagen Bug (the new kind) Barbie-sized model. The best part of this photo is that when I first saw it I thought it was a picture of a wombat in a real car!

16. bud's mom says:

I think this guy is who’s been coming over & picking up my guinea pig, Bud! I come home from work, and he’s running around, trying to put everything back – like, “I wasn’t doing anything”. I used to think he was just trying to impress me, but lately things started to get suspicious: the credit cards, the movie ticket stubs – these guys have been driving all over town!

17. bud's mom says:

18. bud's mom says:

19. bud's mom says:

20. bud's mom says:

21. bud's mom says:

22. That piggie’s gonna have to make pit stops every four inches. :D

23. cccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllll

24. I love ginny pigs and this one isn’t an exception

25. i LOVE guinea pigs!!!! i have 2: Little Cutie and Sweetie

26. i LOVE guinea pigs!!!! i have 2: Little Cutie and Sweetie

27. go man gooooooooooo

28. I’m just sad that this guinea pig has to live in a society that allows homosexuals.

29. Guinea pigs rock. And if you don’t agree with me, I will fight you.

30. This little piggy is going to market

31. they see him rolling, they hating, patrolling, they tryin to catch him riding dirty :O