Shuddyup!

Cronshe.

Leslie_tedles

Brilliant reader Leslie Tedles submit this photo.

Comments

1. How come no one has ever come up with a way to make puppyhood last forever?

2. Defeated by cuteness says:

Oh my gosh! I’m in love!

3. Are those vulcan huskies?

Perfect timing for photo- very cute

4. IHateToast says:

sort of like my own first kiss.

5. Just too cute!!!

6. Just too cute!!!

7. I think they look like Siberian Huskies.

8. IHateToast says:

They are neither vulcan not siberian huskies. these are the lesser known Frisky Huskies, often kicked out of Iditarod school for nose sucking and maul snogging.

9. Hey!?

10. My mom has this picture in her classroom but it has the caption: “what part of shut up do you not understand?”

11. Cwunchy.

12. My dachshunds will do this sometimes. But usually they just pull each other’s ears and make each other yelp.

13. Shhh…You don’t talk now. Your done talking. Because I said so, thats why.

14. Chomp! I want a battalion of these snout-snarfing darlings.

15. “Ugh. You’ve been eating onions.”

16. awww. it kind of looks like the dog on the left is eating the other dog’s nose.

17. “HONK”

18. *squeak* *squeak*

19. Lise Trinkle says:

Precious babies – looks like one of our beloved past (but long-lived) pets, Packman.

20. kissy goo goo

21. kissy goo goo!!!!!!!!!!!1

22. Holy crap, that pic was so cute that Mary hit a wall when she saw it. Keep up the good work.

23. When you said, “You look good enough to eat…”

24. OOO he isa soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssooooooooooooo adorably he sow cute!!

25. chrishanae says:

they are soooo cute together.
    P.S. what kind of dogs sre they+

26. they are soooooooooo cute!!

27. E. Collison says:

This is one of the best pics on this site.

28. [Monch!]

29. That’s simply…awww. I can’t find any words to describe it. Well, I can find a few. OH SCREW IT ALL. THIS IS TOO ADORABLE.

30. Caroline says:

its so cute it makes my teeth hurt…

31. Rebecca Linker says:

I’ve loved this picture FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

32. doomchild says:

Someone call the police, for cuteness’ sake, this is illegal! Whoever took this picture and published it, should be jailed for life. I, unlike the photographer, am a very responsible person and could take cre of these puppies then… puh-leeeeeze? I’ll get the flu from all the cold shivers I get when looking at this.