Am I funny to you?

“I’m funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh?”-gun shot–bites your hand-384

Comments

1. Fluffy!
    The Destroyer of Worlds!

2. Maybe this little one is so angry because those socks smell SO BAD and he’s so short that he smells tham all day.

3. I’m thinking we have witnessed the birth of Dogbert.

I hope you don’t mind, Meg, but I took a screen shot of this page to post on my blog and encourage my peeps to come on over. :)

4. i have seen this picture on funnyjunk.com

5. “Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?”

6. This one is going strrrraight to the desktop.

7. Someone should run now, s/he is mad, so cute :)

8. He looks like he’s heard one too many cute comments and just might bite the next person that has something else cute to say.

9. This seriously looks like Jack Nicholson. In a cute way.

10. Meet Fluffy: The Destroyer of Worlds

11. I just laughed so hard I think I broke a rib. :P

Great site you’ve got here. I’ll be back!!

12. vui vẻ em nhé

13. trông có xinh xắn, đáng yêu ko hả em ???

14. Whadda ya mean they picked Hugh Jackman over me for the role of Wolverine?!

15. kalundia snipe says:

I Just Love It!!!!

16. very good

17. Can this be a new cute rule? Cute things trying to look rough n tough? Like puppies wearing Harley Davidson Leather Items? Like this puppy giving everyone the whatfor?

18. HILARIOUS caption! Fits the mug on this cute pup to a tee.

19. He scares me. I just KNOW he has a giant laser somewhere.

20. What type of dog is that? Does anyone know?

21. U mean Jack Black took my role in King Kong!!??

22. FLUFFYYYYY!!!! the destroyer of worlds!!! hes sooooo cute

23. Scarlette says:

Aww! The puppy looks just like my dog, Lili, only more pissed off. :)

24. this is quite possibly the cutest dog EVER.

25. This puppy is so cute that I want one…what breed is it?

26. it’s sooo cute even tho it mite bite!!

27. Alright, that did it! Who took my little ducky toy?

28. definitely a baby Shih Tzu, the most adorable puppies in existance.

29. My kitten seemed to find herself feeling similarly one day when we took her picture. We didn’t even notice `til much later, and we edited the pic to fit.

You pronounce her name like “Shao Shao”, like the “ow” in “how”.

30. Lacey Philbrick says:

This puppy is soooo adorable! It looks exactly like mine…must be a tibby!

31. cool dude dog lover says:

I have a puppy and I thought I’d seen it all- BLEEP! Wrong answer!

32. I just wanna poke him and hug him and luff him forever!!!!
    This one is on my desktop.

33. This made my day

34. Aliz + Charles says:

It’s sooooooooooo cute!We love this picture, the perfect pup for valentines day!!! Right honey?

35. He looks small enough to sit on your hand, and angry enough to turn into a tiny tornado, sowing destruction in his fluffy little wake…

36. Nice shot! what did you have to do to him(her) for them to do that?

37. CUTE that should be posted WORLD WIDE i mean who wouldnt wanna see a CUTE dog tring to look so tough and MEAN hehe and i LOVE IT personally i pretty much love EVERY picture of dogs ( if its not abusive or any thing) but back to the point i LOVE it thanks to who ever posted it!!! :)

38. It’s mad at me :( I didn’t do anything wrong

39. girlywhirl says:

This guy looks like Yu-gi-oh

40. THIS DOG LOOKS JUST LIKE JACK BLACK.

41. This dog is sooo qute..
    what kind of dog is it??

42. That is the cutest dog I have ever, ever, ever seen !

43. crystal says:

Looks mad

44. Viviana says:

I just love this dog. The caption fits his/her expression perfectly.

45. I think it’s a Pekingese.

46. I love it!!!!

47. This looks more like a Japanese Chin or Pekingese, but definitely not a shih tzu/

48. That actually is my friend’s landlord’s dog, as a puppy.
    Seriously, I seen this picture on ebaum’s world a while ago, then when I went to her appartment and went to the landlord’s room, there was that picture.
    xD

49. They were all so ADORABLE. Espically the wrincled one. i love dogs just as mu ch as horses. lol. GOTTA LOVE THEM. Peace

50. They were all so ADORABLE. Espically the wrincled one. i love dogs just as mu ch as horses. lol. GOTTA LOVE THEM. Peace

51. monkys will rule the world, wiht this littel guy 2!

52. cute!!!!

this is fluffy , he’s the destroyer of the world …. run…. befor he he does that cute face thing were he will rule all that is in his way:)!!!!