I’m inno-cent!

42bc036e46e29_3

Comments

1. D.R. Tong says:

Holy Junk-Under-The-Trunk, Mr. Kitty!

2. I especially like how the pattern on his fur makes it look a little like he’s wearing an illfitted waist coat without pants

3. oh no what did he do?

4. Lol, he is so freakin’ cute!!

5. “It wasn’t me, it was the one-armed kitty!”

6. Lux, Italy says:

This cute cat is a real actor :o)
    look at its face… it is so expressive !!
    (^^

7. alayniekat says:

He’s guilty of being too cute

8. Soooooooooooo Cute~
    Lovely 냥월!!

9. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I LOVE IT! 10? NAH. 15? UH UH.
    20 MAYBE. 30? DEFINANTELY!!!!

10. This pic is soooooooooo Cool! But the poor kitty cat looks really scared!

11. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

12. uglykatty says:

soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

13. dont shoot im innocent lol! :D:P:

14. the little kitty looks so cute i wish my cat was a kitten again!

15. My kitten used to do this when he was little, whenever he saw something he wanted to attack — he would sit up on his hind legs, stick his arms up, and then suddenly his little “I’m so innocent” face would harden into “MUST KILL ALL THAT MOVES” and he would sort of spring/fall forward, propelling his still-up arms towards whatever he was attacking. It was the goofiest thing in the world, I wish I had video of it any more. He doesn’t do it any more because now he’s all grown up, and he’s way too sophisticated for such pedantic antics ;)

16. Yey! I think I found it!!!!!! The very first post on Cute Overload!People, correct me if I’m wrong!

D.R. Tong, You’re the dude in flop cute that said it was an absurd copy of this site! I’m ashamed of you!

17. LAAAAAAAST

18. tee hee

19. Oh, how adorable. That’s just right around the time that you would want to flip them on their back and blow a raspberry on their tummy–granted, its what you would WANT to do. Those claws may decide differently for you.

20. Brian Lafferty says:

Your cat is too cute let your cat know how cute it is for me & you know what I’ll add it to my PICTURES and submit it to be my backround

21. Lille Miss CuteOverload Luver says:

OHHHHHHHHH hes sooooooooooo eefffing cute!!!!!!!!

22. wow so cuteeeeeee!